• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

How Many Female Oakley Collectors??

MRS H collects also

i thought the same thing as batwolf, i didnt know you were a lady :) sorry if i ever called you dude or man in any other threads :)

Wait you're a female? Damn didn't know that LOL. :wink:

Anyway I hope you're liking your Fives lenses! I'm pretty sure I called you "dude" a few times in our PM conversations.

*waits for everyone to ask for pics*
hide.gif

There are exactly 12 female Oakley collectors in the world. Comes as no surprise, but these 12 secretly run Lux and have direct control over the hobby across the globe. No coincidence that 12.12 is the end of days, where you wake up and find all your frogskins have mysteriously disappeared.

post pics!

j/k
my coworkers sister has a large collection but i've never seen it. all the other girls i know just wear designer shades.

I'm going to ask a question (but I don't want you to think I'm being rude aus, I'm just a straight up kinda guy) Are you gay?
No it's cool Mickle, I am actually gay. For those who are curious I've been with my wife for almost 4 years and married for almost one year. No offense taken. I just hope I haven't ruffled any feathers in regards to peoples beliefs.

No it's cool Mickle, I am actually gay. For those who are curious I've been with my wife for almost 4 years and married for almost one year. No offense taken. I just hope I haven't ruffled any feathers in regards to peoples beliefs.

Whatever makes you happy!
My best to you and the missus. :cool:

Back