• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

How Many Female Oakley Collectors??

My wife is really into Oakley sportswear. She's a fitness nut, so I bought some stuff for her last christmas and she said it's the best workout wear she's ever tried. She's got three pairs of sunglasses, which she says are plenty for her, but she can never have to much clothing (if you ask her) so in that way, she will very soon reach "collector" statues.

My wife is really into Oakley sportswear. She's a fitness nut, so I bought some stuff for her last christmas and she said it's the best workout wear she's ever tried. She's got three pairs of sunglasses, which she says are plenty for her, but she can never have to much clothing (if you ask her) so in that way, she will very soon reach "collector" statues.

My wife is the same. We have a 3 bedroom house all with built in wardrobes and 2 of them
Are filled with her clothes, but it works well for us because whenever she gets clothes, I get oakleys :)

Aloha! Sorry if I am out of place on this question and forgive me if I missed a thread to check. But here goes; I'm looking for some Oaks for the wifey. I think she will like the Scripts but searching the internets for some. By any chance do you ladies have or know anyone that is willing to help me with this request? Whats a good price for them and do they make replacement lenes for them, if I get them pre-owned? Sorry and thanks again.

-Mahalos

Back