• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

How Many Oakleys Have You Lost?

Oakleholic

Oakley Expert
Bluegrass State
I was thinking back over all the Oakleys I've owned since I bought my first pair, trying to remember each pair, when I got them, and ultimately why I no longer have them.
There were the Juliet's I lost skiing up north, the Square Wires (I think thats what they were called) I lost fishing down south, trying to fan gnats out of my face..
the Minutes I lost at a NASCAR race, one word, Bourbon...the A-wires I left in a "friends" Jeep that just mysteriously disappeared (along with 2 50 ct CD binders FULL)...several pair I traded back and fourth for whatever here or there...the list goes on.

How many, if any have you lost over the years? I'm interested to hear some good tear-jerker stories on how it happened, right now thinking back on some of the vintage stuff I could still have in my possession, it's miserable lol.

Misery loves company folks, lets hear it.

Pics of the long lost beloved pair are encouraged if available.

The only pair I ever lost were my first pair, my matte black Gascans, almost five years ago. Id give anything to have those back. I think my manager at the grocery store i used to work at took them, but i couldnt prove it.

The only pair I ever lost were my first pair, my matte black Gascans, almost five years ago. Id give anything to have those back. I think my manager at the grocery store i used to work at took them, but i couldnt prove it.

Seems like those would be easily replaced? Or do you mean that exact pair?

I thankfully haven't lost a pair yet. Knock on wood.

I came close a few times, and I had my car broken into but they got my old aviators and an ipod, didn't find my Oakleys!

My first pair of Oakley's (I think A Wires) got lost/stolen, second pair (half jacket) lost it at Magic Mountain while on Batman. Lost a pair of RayBan prescription sunglasses while running up stairs to my optometrist, I think it fell out of my jacket pocket. Lost 2 pairs of regular prescription glasses at the gym, they fell out of my gym shorts. Hate those shorts, I wore the same pair when I went to go tint my car, lost $300 in cash :( I think they fell out somehow. I'm going to try not to loose my current Oakley's, it's getting pretty pricy =(

My first pair of Oakley's (I think A Wires) got lost/stolen, second pair (half jacket) lost it at Magic Mountain while on Batman. Lost a pair of RayBan prescription sunglasses while running up stairs to my optometrist, I think it fell out of my jacket pocket. Lost 2 pairs of regular prescription glasses at the gym, they fell out of my gym shorts. Hate those shorts, I wore the same pair when I went to go tint my car, lost $300 in cash :( I think they fell out somehow. I'm going to try not to loose my current Oakley's, it's getting pretty pricy =(

Stop wearing those freaking shorts bro!! :rolleyes: LMAO
The lost pair of Rx glasses while running upstairs TO THE OPTOMETRISTS might be the funniest thing I've read today, kind of sounds like an episode of Seinfeld or Curb Your Enthusiasm.
Good stuff.

The post office lost a pair of Oil Drums I was selling to someone here on the forum. I'm still mad at them for it. Never using the usps for my shipping again. However I haven't lost any pairs that were really my own in my personal collection.

Latest Posts

Back