• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

HOW MANY OAKLEYS DO U HAVE IN YOUR ARSENAL?

Are we only counting frames or are we including other stuff like watches or goggles, etc?

If it's just frames, i'm right at 36. Looking to add more in the coming months. I'm running out of room in my display case!

Currently at 15 but looking to trim that back to around 5, want to stick to pairs that I wear regularly.

Yeah, 20 is not bad number, especially if you wear them. For the longest time I had about 28, but now I'm up to about 125 and the collection seems to be taking on a life of its own.

I've fluctuated between 2 and 5 for a long time. I've done some selling and re-buying of late to where, with the purchase of my knockaround Straight Jackets (Metallic Red with OO B.I.P.) last week and Antix Fonseca this week I'm at 7 which is more at one time than I have ever had and that's probably my limit.

I think that's going to be it for awhile (and the Fonseca may not even stay if I don't like the look...I've never been much for the lifestyle frames). I can see myself getting a Batwolf at some point down the road and maybe something else if there is new design that screams buy me, but I think my collecting is going to be maybe MAYBE 2 pieces a year....and that's only if Oakley blows me away with some new designs because I have no desire to purchase much of anything in the stable right now.

Back