• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

How Many People Got This?

First post! (What a weird topic to use my inaugural appearance in...) At any rate, this is the exact same survey I got linked to on a receipt from a purchase at the Oakley store at Mall of America, so it is, at the very least, connected to Oakley.

I filled it out and it just asked a lot of questions about brand recognition and prescription glasses, with the final question showing like 6 existing Oakley RX frames and one really cool one with colored Unobtanium that I've never seen before.

First post! (What a weird topic to use my inaugural appearance in...) At any rate, this is the exact same survey I got linked to on a receipt from a purchase at the Oakley store at Mall of America, so it is, at the very least, connected to Oakley.

I filled it out and it just asked a lot of questions about brand recognition and prescription glasses, with the final question showing like 6 existing Oakley RX frames and one really cool one with colored Unobtanium that I've never seen before.

Well welcome to the boards. Thank you for your post. If what TheRevTy is saying is correct the answer that spliceD got from the Oakley rep at Oakley was incorrect. If its true that just goes to show how much less oakleys reps truly do know. At least the ones I get don't know anything.

Back