• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

How many X-Metals do you have?

Joerggroh

Oakley Enthusiast
Germany
Hello at all, I collect X- Metals and want to know how many X- Metals you have in your collection.
I have a lot of Juliets, many Pennys, more than 20 X Squared, a few XX, a few Half X, 7 Romeo1, 6 Romeo2
and just one Mars, because I don´t like to wear the Mars.
So let me know how many X- Metals you have if you want.
Joerg

w6OO9Z.jpg

Added quite a few since then, but it gives you an idea :)

Even 1 metal is a good thing and you have many more than 1!

True
My problem is I have been collecting X metals for over 12 years, hell I cant remember when it started.

At one point like 6 or 7 years ago I started selling off the ones I didnt wear, or didnt think they looked good on me like my Mars. Plasma XX
So on and so forth
My idea was to just keep a manageable collection and only stuff I would wear. All my new never worn Shelf stuff got sold
Makes me almost cry now.

So
Im on my second wind so to speak, wishing I had never sold the X metals , and plan on never selling the ones I have now
Live and learn I guess

Yea from like 35 down to 12 now.
Its really SAD when I think about it

Hello at all, I collect X- Metals and want to know how many X- Metals you have in your collection.
I have a lot of Juliets, many Pennys, more than 20 X Squared, a few XX, a few Half X, 7 Romeo1, 6 Romeo2
and just one Mars, because I don´t like to wear the Mars.
So let me know how many X- Metals you have if you want.
Joerg
Hello my name is David aka Red Tiger, I have bought my first pair of Oakley's 1995 a pair of e-wire's & been hooked ever since, I have 4 pairs of Juilets 3 plasma frames with Ice, Fire & emerald & then X-Metal frame with ruby.

Thanks David

Latest Posts

Back