• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

How much are Juliet Plasma w/Ice Iridium Polarized worth? (04-153)

I gave up on him a month ago, we talked for a week trying to work a deal. He does not understand what issues they have and how much it devalues them. There are other fish in the sea.. just not locally for us, unfortunately!

I hear ya there man, I was hunting down my first metals too... patience is key good luck on your search!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I actually scored a really good pair of Juliets from a member on here because of this thread. He contacted me for an awesome price, they are in awesome shape. This site is awesome all around!

I actually scored a really good pair of Juliets from a member on here because of this thread. He contacted me for an awesome price, they are in awesome shape. This site is awesome all around!
Awesome to hear man! The knowledge and advice I've gained on my (albeit short) journey into the metals has given me a whole new appreciation for the guys around here.... a bunch of top notch dudes for sure! And congrats on the score.... pics??? :)

8114bed3d064dd1d1882d0fb933283a1.jpg

Originally Ice Iridium, testing some Revant lenses that I recently got in a bundle purchase. They aren't bad but the mirroring is a little light in the sun. Whole other story.

Originally Ice Iridium, testing some Revant lenses that I recently got in a bundle purchase. They aren't bad but the mirroring is a little light in the sun. Role other story.

WAY sweet man! I actually dig those lenses in that frame! Congrats!

Back