• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

How Much is my Oakley Watch Worth / Value Thread, Ask about Prices here

This has peaked my interest.. what would the current value be for a silver face minute machine (i believe its one of the time tank variation) titanium band but box is in bad condition.
Thanks in advance.
If all links are present and in good condition with a perfect crystal (bracelet can easily be rebrushed to 'as new' condition), I would say £600-£650.
Nice to see you on the forum - hope your Oakley interest is as strong as ever...

If all links are present and in good condition with a perfect crystal (bracelet can easily be rebrushed to 'as new' condition), I would say £600-£650.
Nice to see you on the forum - hope your Oakley interest is as strong as ever...
Cheers man been a while hope all is well with you. Still wearing oakleys on a daily basis just haven't been as active on the collecting front mostly due to a lack of expendable income and other commitments. Not looking to sell my MM was just interested to see if it had held its value. Not doing badly seeing as I bought it for about £450

Looking for help on pricing these watches for selling. How much would you expect to be getting for them? Are the cases worth anything additional as well, are they desireable?

6ECDEDEE-94BA-4CA6-AD0B-1E126C747DFE.jpeg

Back