• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

How Much is my Oakley Watch Worth / Value Thread, Ask about Prices here

Good Evening All, I am looking for your expertise. I was given a box of misc items from a friend and one of the items was a 1999 Oakley Time Bomb Watch with a Canon Red Dial. It is new in box. I see several on EBay but none with Red Dial. Can you all give me idea of what it’s worth?
8DACD2EC-F32E-477A-AD34-6C8032167E6B.jpeg
044CFD30-44D8-4AEC-BF12-4166AB282DA5.jpeg

Good Evening All, I am looking for your expertise. I was given a box of misc items from a friend and one of the items was a 1999 Oakley Time Bomb Watch with a Canon Red Dial. It is new in box. I see several on EBay but none with Red Dial. Can you all give me idea of what it’s worth?
Thats a beautiful cannon red!
TimeBomb_Titanium_CannonRed.jpg

Time Bomb Titanium / Cannon Red

I would love to own it when you settle on a price. They do not come up often but I would say the low end is $600 IMO

So I had this idea and if it takes off I'll ask XMM to make it a sticky. The idea is the same as the thread in the sunglasses discussion but this one is dedicated to watches and watch stuff. I figure it would be a good way to build a coherent history of the value of the Oakley watch.

Let me know your thoughts, but more importantly, questions about watch value.

Thanks!

Thats a beautiful cannon red!
View attachment 929881

Time Bomb Titanium / Cannon Red

I would love to own it when you settle on a price. They do not come up often but I would say the low end is $600 IMO
Hi,
Wow, I wish i had friends like that! Although it appears that the outer box is not matching (As it is a box for the Icon TB-A smaller, Considered Unisex example I would say that going off recent pricing based on Ebay listings that watch/Package would be closer to $800. Cannon examples are, After the Jordan & Rusty Wallace & Emerald the rarest TB's. I actually have one the same that I am considering selling as I have too many TB1's (& want a TB2)

Last edited:
Hi,
Wow, I wish i had friends like that! Although it appears that the outer box is not matching (As it is a box for the Icon TB-A smaller, Considered Unisex example I would say that going off recent pricing based on Ebay listings that watch/Package would be closer to $800. Cannon examples are, After the Jordan & Rusty Wallace & Emerald the rarest TB's. I actually have one the same that I am considering selling as I have too many TB1's (& want a TB2)
I could see reaching a fair price on a mint complete somewhere between my $600 and your $800 so thats a fair evaluation. I recently picked up a Red for $450 but it has been worn. Had the box with it though the guy switched the Yellow for the Red face at some point so non matching outer box :rolleyes:. Its on its way to Zach for an upgrade and refinish and getting the box done to match so should be pretty cool in the finish. Personally I think the TB1 is the most underated of the watches as far a value goes. Change out the capacitor to a Lithium and it runs like a tank. Love all of mine for when I want a casual smaller watch (compared to TB2 and MM) to wear. Run it by me when you get ready to sell that double. I am still interested in owning a near mint/mint complete. Just cash poor at the moment!

full.jpg

It's quite a rarity. Crush Warning watch.

Having checked around, judging by pricing from 2016(when I got mine). I spent £115, which everyone agreed, was a good price, even though they were missing the outer card box. I think in todays market, you're looking at maybe $700, for MIB.

View attachment 937534

It's quite a rarity. Crush Warning watch.

Having checked around, judging by pricing from 2016(when I got mine). I spent £115, which everyone agreed, was a good price, even though they were missing the outer card box. I think in todays market, you're looking at maybe $700, for MIB.
Thank you sir!
I believe it was actually worn by a REP, so definitely not mint.

Back