• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

How Much is my Oakley Watch Worth / Value Thread, Ask about Prices here

Hi guys, I'm new to Oakley's watches and need some help, would this be a good deal ? Almost 880$ no box, seems legit to me...

IMG_9602.PNG

IMG_9601.PNG

IMG_9600.PNG

IMG_9599.PNG

New here, so pardon me if I do not describe something correctly. I have 2 of the 10 total custom made BAPE "a bathing ape" prototype TimeBomb 10-001-A048xx serial with all paper work and both metal and paper outer box. Serial matches on one and a couple off on the other. watch . They never went into production. Not sure about any of the details for the other 7, (I know where 1 is) but they didn't ever make it for the public. I cannot find any reference to these anywhere online. I can send more photos if needed, but everything is the same as a standard watch, just the BAPE logo on the face. Any idea what they may be worth? Thanks.

View attachment 507344
Hey man, if you are still active I would love to buy one of them from you! Do you have another means of which I can contact you with?

I bought this MM watch many years ago. Band is wasted and broken. I actually didnt wear it that often though. This thing sat in my Oakley cabinet for years. Want to either refurbish or sell.
What are my options for band replacement?

Other than the watch being dusty and a little dirty, it has no scratches on the face and the back side is in excellent shape.

Please look at pics and let me know what fair price I could ask for OR what are options for the band.

Thanks.

IMG_3999.jpg

IMG_3996.jpg

IMG_3998.jpg

IMG_3994.jpg

IMG_3995.jpg

IMG_3992.jpg

I bought this MM watch many years ago. Band is wasted and broken. I actually didnt wear it that often though. This thing sat in my Oakley cabinet for years. Want to either refurbish or sell.
What are my options for band replacement?

Other than the watch being dusty and a little dirty, it has no scratches on the face and the back side is in excellent shape.

Please look at pics and let me know what fair price I could ask for OR what are options for the band.

Thanks.

View attachment 975972

View attachment 975973

View attachment 975974

View attachment 975975

View attachment 975976

View attachment 975977
@Spenc can get you set up with some new rubber on that bad boy and a good toothbrush and polish will clean it up nicely and get that DNA off it! Selling like it is 🤔 $400

Latest Posts

Back