• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

How Much is my Oakley Watch Worth / Value Thread, Ask about Prices here

Value and legit check please.

1666168390079.png

1666168411945.png

1666168433017.png

Looks legit to me - value wise I would say you're looking at around the €500-600 mark as it's not the stainless steel strap and condition is pretty used / bashed up. A polished one without metal strap might go up to 750 or so if someone was desperate for it :)

Looks legit to me - value wise I would say you're looking at around the €500-600 mark as it's not the stainless steel strap and condition is pretty used / bashed up. A polished one without metal strap might go up to 750 or so if someone was desperate for it :)
Got it. Thank you

Value and legit check please.
I would drop 500-600€ only I really want this watch or this version of the watch (standart black is easy to find) ... custom straps are arround 100usd (IIRC - could be wrong though) which will lead to 600-700€ investment (suposing the strap is complete) ... also a battery change is needed from what I see, meaning you are taking the risk of hidden defects (could be 100% ok, could be done or could have just some minor issues between movement and display for which you need a good watchmaker with a lot of spare time... besides a place to source the possibly damaged parts for replacement)... In resume: possibly you will have to invest heavily or sell as spares in the near future

I would drop 500-600€ only I really want this watch or this version of the watch (standart black is easy to find) ... custom straps are arround 100usd (IIRC - could be wrong though) which will lead to 600-700€ investment (suposing the strap is complete) ... also a battery change is needed from what I see, meaning you are taking the risk of hidden defects (could be 100% ok, could be done or could have just some minor issues between movement and display for which you need a good watchmaker with a lot of spare time... besides a place to source the possibly damaged parts for replacement)... In resume: possibly you will have to invest heavily or sell as spares in the near future
Thanks bro

Wondering how much this GMT is worth. Looking to probably sell this one as I got a couple others. Excellent condition. View attachment 1010100Thanks
They hang around the $350 mark maybe a touch higher for a complete setup. GMT uses a crappy movement so that kinda knocks the value and interest down. To bad to cause its one of the cooler non titanium watches Oakley did.

Hi Folks,

I have a Minute Machine 1 copper face that I consider to sell. How much would you think this is worth?
I have worn for quite some time, but it is in good condition, all the boxes and the original receipt are there. All batteries have been changed by oakley service.

20221118_180437.jpg

20221118_180454.jpg

20221118_180503.jpg

Back