• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

How Much is my Oakley Watch Worth / Value Thread, Ask about Prices here

Good condition
Box case all extra links
Needs battery
Worth? Its been in case fir years.

Screenshot_20230206_180706_Facebook.jpg

Guys, im lost, found those and i got no clue what they worth, could anyone enlighten me please? Perhaps how much as in a bundle price, and also in separeted???

Mm case (no scratch at all)
Mm black date rings
Mm white black rings
Mm unobitanium band
Mm silver dial

2 gmt links bnib
4 judge links bnib
Not sure if missed anything, happy to provide more pics
Thanks in advance, much love

6E7FFC03-5B6C-4B13-98D8-3B33D1982BE5.jpeg

Guys, im lost, found those and i got no clue what they worth, could anyone enlighten me please? Perhaps how much as in a bundle price, and also in separeted???

Mm case (no scratch at all)
Mm black date rings
Mm white black rings
Mm unobitanium band
Mm silver dial

2 gmt links bnib
4 judge links bnib
Not sure if missed anything, happy to provide more pics
Thanks in advance, much love

View attachment 1031259
I'll give you $100 for the band

Hey there,

Apologies for first time post seeking valuation advice.
Long term Oakley user/admirer and recently sold a pair of Penny's on eBay which to be honest was a bloody nightmare with the bizarre fake bidders and then won but vanished :confused:

Anyway looking to see what I'd get if I sold my Holeshot, it was a replacement to a Detonator that leaked and Oakley could no longer repair.

As per photos, I have the sleeve with model on, the box, then the flip up box the watch finally comes in ;) The watch obviously which does work as I just put a new battery in it, two spare links. The instructions are still sealed. I can't see any scratches on the face or the strap etc. I tend to wear a watch when I go out not as a day to day wearer.

IMG_6563.jpg
IMG_6564.jpg

Hey there,

Long term Oakley user/admirer and recently sold a pair of Penny's on eBay which to be honest was a bloody nightmare with the bizarre fake bidders and then won but vanished :confused:

Anyway looking to see what I'd get if I sold my Holeshot, it was a replacement to a Detonator that leaked and Oakley could no longer repair.

As per photos, I have the sleeve with model on, the box, then the flip up box the watch finally comes in ;) The watch obviously which does work as I just put a new battery in it, two spare links. The instructions are still sealed. I can't see any scratches on the face or the strap etc. I tend to wear a watch when I go out not as a day to day wearer.

View attachment 1034346View attachment 1034347
About $250,- to $300.-

Hey there,

View attachment 1034346View attachment 1034347
She's a beaut

Back