• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

How Much is my Oakley Watch Worth / Value Thread, Ask about Prices here

Looks amazing 😍 Should pull you in top dollar at $1600-$1700 with patience. If you want to sell it fast offer it at $1400-$1500. Very nice! Wish I did not already have one! Id buy it haha!
It’s sad how much HP’s go for now days. I’d be a little More conservative for forum pricing I’d say 12-1400 and 15-1600 would Be more so eBay pricing to me. Beautiful watch someone would really Enjoy it. Just to throw in a different valuation, even though people like the bigger valuation typically.

It’s sad how much HP’s go for now days. I’d be a little More conservative for forum pricing I’d say 12-1400 and 15-1600 would Be more so eBay pricing to me. Beautiful watch someone would really Enjoy it. Just to throw in a different valuation, even though people like the bigger valuation typically.
It certainly falls somewhere in our valuations... I gave it extra points for everything down to the box being clean.

Looks amazing 😍 Should pull you in top dollar at $1600-$1700 with patience. If you want to sell it fast offer it at $1400-$1500. Very nice! Wish I did not already have one! Id buy it haha!
Cheers mate and thanks to all for the advice. I have an opportunity to get a lnib dmm so clearing out some funds. Was looking for a true value to make a deal with a friend of mine potentially. So please no more offers of $900 in my inbox please guys🤣

Cheers mate and thanks to all for the advice. I have an opportunity to get a lnib dmm so clearing out some funds. Was looking for a true value to make a deal with a friend of mine potentially. So please no more offers of $900 in my inbox please guys🤣
God danged vultures … sorry for those idiots… gonna open season on em if we find em out!
vulture attack.gif

ok, so unlimited chicken nuggets for a month offers are still accepted??!

It's the London 2012 Olympics. No it's not for sale.

View attachment 327916 View attachment 327920Q
Thanks for the response. Here is a pic of both. Also have the boxes although as we all know those things tend to get some wear on them over the years

View attachment 979898
Spenc reached out to me. I plan to get both the leather and rubber black set. What polish would you folks recommend? Any metal polish? And I decided to just clean it up and keep it.
I have a question I have a Oakley 2012 gold Olympic wach end I want to know how much it’s worth

Latest Posts

Back