• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

How Much Oakley on You Its Too Much Oakley

ChinoTJ

I should Work at Oakley
Tijuana BC Mexico
Curious to know what the Members of Oakley Forum thinks, when it becomes too Much Oakley on yourself ?, Is someone here that goes out looking like they are sponsored by the brand or at what point you draw the line ?

Starting by myself the most pieces i have wear at one point has been 8, listed as followed:

Hat
Sunglasses
Shirt or T Shirt or Polo
Pants or Shorts
Watch
Socks
Shoes, Boots or Tennis Shoes/Sneakers
Backpack or Laptop Bag

Me most days are Hat, Sunglasses and because of my line of work a Backpack or Laptop Bag to carry my Computer

@Kingme how about you ??

Last edited:
Most of the time the only thing that isn’t Oakley is my underwear. But I do have one pair of Oakley underwear that I rarely use. Sorry for the image of that lol. But yes, at times I do think I’m ODing on Oakley, and try to mix it up a bit more. Because like I’ve mentioned before, most people don’t get the obsession.

Most of the time the only thing that isn’t Oakley is my underwear. But I do have one pair of Oakley underwear that I rarely use. Sorry for the image of that lol. But yes, at times I do think I’m ODing on Oakley, and try to mix it up a bit more. Because like I’ve mentioned before, most people don’t get the obsession.
Thanks @Kingme i knew you were some of the members here who fit the question.

Oh and i forgot to include on the list once the summer ends and the cold weather starts i include on the outfit, the Jackets or Hoodies and the Beanie Hats, talk about an Oakley overflow :D

Curious to know what the Members of Oakley Forum thinks, when it becomes too Much Oakley on yourself ?, Is someone here that goes out looking like they are sponsored by the brand or at what point you draw the line ?

Starting by myself the most pieces i have wear at one point has been 8, listed as followed:

Hat
Sunglasses
Shirt or T Shirt
Pants or Shorts
Watch
Socks
Shoes, Boots or Tennis Shoes/Sneakers
Backpack or Laptop Bag
I forgot to put a list, but mine would be pretty close to yours. I would just add Wallet to this list.

You do you but I would say that even somebody sponsored by O would not wear that much.
I agree, i also think the same about the Sponsored athletes, for example all of the pictures i have seen of Patrick Mahomes he is wearing the Glasses and a shirt at the most.

Back