• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

How Much Oakley on You Its Too Much Oakley

I draw the line at multiple logos.
I wear more if the branding is discreet, with the exception of a graphic tee, but if I have O's from head to toe I feel like a nerd.
I agree with you there. I like more subtle branding. But still where it has the obvious Oakley look. That’s why I love the skull or the Oakley warning stripes. Or if they blend the O into design really well like the X metal stems.

I draw the line at multiple logos.
I wear more if the branding is discreet, with the exception of a graphic tee, but if I have O's from head to toe I feel like a nerd.
I'd be embarrassed to tell you how many "O"s I'm wear'in at once sometimes.... could add one more but...
AcclaimedGlisteningElk-size_restricted.gif

Curious to know what the Members of Oakley Forum thinks, when it becomes too Much Oakley on yourself ?, Is someone here that goes out looking like they are sponsored by the brand or at what point you draw the line ?

Starting by myself the most pieces i have wear at one point has been 8, listed as followed:

Hat
Sunglasses
Shirt or T Shirt or Polo
Pants or Shorts
Watch
Socks
Shoes, Boots or Tennis Shoes/Sneakers
Backpack or Laptop Bag

Me most days are Hat, Sunglasses and because of my line of work a Backpack or Laptop Bag to carry my Computer

@Kingme how about you ??
Tattoo?

Back