• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

How Much Oakley on You Its Too Much Oakley

i didn't know they shutdown for covid:(
Glad to see you had the chance to visit nice pics. by the way do they sold discontinued or vintage products there?
Now that i have a driving licence next time i visit california i will definitely visit it !
x2! 😁

i didn't know they shutdown for covid:(
Glad to see you had the chance to visit nice pics. by the way do they sold discontinued or vintage products there?
Now that i have a driving licence next time i visit california i will definitely visit it !
Unfortunately no, just current Oakley product. They do have a small museum that has vintage items from the past. And also an area to have items repaired or replaced. They used to change out Oakley watch batteries for free.
I live like 40 minutes away from there and used to go about twice a month. -You can still go up the hill and park there and look at all the stuff outside. You just can’t go inside yet. If you are in the area, it’s still worth checking out if you’ve never seen it yet. The Oakley tank and old store Robot display is outside.

D288FBB0-49F4-4251-B033-46632C6223D4.jpeg
FAA1F08D-008B-43DB-A34D-C1D8A0378DCF.jpeg
877602DB-39F3-459E-8607-89FB8F0F0E55.jpeg
2E8933D6-C4AD-4913-8654-F0C359553F4A.jpeg
B2921A0C-22D9-4011-8E63-9527EE0F5958.jpeg
5229D057-93DE-49C1-A167-CD4A3049235F.jpeg

Unfortunately no, just current Oakley product. They do have a small museum that has vintage items from the past. And also an area to have items repaired or replaced. They used to change out Oakley watch batteries for free.
I live like 40 minutes away from there and used to go about twice a month. -You can still go up the hill and park there and look at all the stuff outside. You just can’t go inside yet. If you are in the area, it’s still worth checking out if you’ve never seen it yet. The Oakley tank and old store Robot display is outside.

View attachment 943598View attachment 943600View attachment 943601View attachment 943602View attachment 943603View attachment 943604
great pics! How much was the entrance fee and how long would it take you to see all of headquarters?

great pics! How much was the entrance fee and how long would it take you to see all of headquarters?
It’s completely free, and they don’t care that go up there and walk around outside even when it’s been closed during Covid. I remember seeing a pic of one forum member sitting on top of the tank.

For your first time there and if the inside part was open back up too, you’d probably want to take a good hour to hour and a half to look at everything, both inside and out. They were constantly changing stuff in the museum part too. Unfortunately, regular people can’t get to the back area for some of the other cool stuff like the Engine room. You have to be an employee or know someone high up for that.

It’s completely free, and they don’t care that go up there and walk around outside even when it’s been closed during Covid. I remember seeing a pic of one forum member sitting on top of the tank.

For your first time there and if the inside part was open back up too, you’d probably want to take a good hour to hour and a half to look at everything, both inside and out. They were constantly changing stuff in the museum part too. Unfortunately, regular people can’t get to the back area for some of the other cool stuff like the Engine room. You have to be an employee or know someone high up for that.
thank you for the insight 🙌

Back