• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

How Much Should I Ask?

ucdavis4PT0gpa

I should Work at Oakley
Oceanside, Oregon
For these. No box...microfiber bag only. Serialized Titanium Frame (generation 2) in very good condition, everything is tight. New Ice Iridium Lenses.

And how much does the blue rubber add to the value? I'm thinking of pulling them for another frame and selling these with black rubber

IMAG0312.jpg

IMAG0310.jpg

IMAG0183.jpg

IMAG0182.jpg

IMAG0181.jpg

I'll give you $40 for the rubbers if they're authentic Oakley.

I have a Carbon Ichiro Juliet that i can use these as backups for.

EDIT: NVM - i re-read your post and realized you plan to keep these. But if you wanna sell, my offer is still on the table :)

EDIT2: A serialized titanium frame might fetch a bit more than a non serialized frame for a collector, people who are not won't care. If you're going to take off the blue rubbers and sell with black, they'll be just like the Plasma/Ice frames for $350. Standard Juliets seem to be going for around $200 lately. I would offer at least that much just to grab the blue rubbers.

Yes...that's official Oakley rubber.

I was thinking of throwing the blue rubber on a Carbon X Squared with Ice.....not sure how Ice would look with Carbon though....

Yes...that's official Oakley rubber.

I was thinking of throwing the blue rubber on a Carbon X Squared with Ice.....not sure how Ice would look with Carbon though....

It would look very similar to the Ichiros:

Only difference is the square orbitals and the lenses on the Ichiros are OO Blue Iridium.

I think it would look pretty hot.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmmm....tempting. There were some Carbon only XS frames on eBay recently that sold...seller says they'll have more next week though. AHHHH. ":)

Don't really WANT to sell these....but they are not going to get any wear between my other 3 Juliet frames....and I want an XS back in the collection.

Yes. Titanium evolved over the years, but by this generation, its a darker "rougher" (in texture) silver. Think of a cross between an X Metal and Plasma frame...that's kind of what its like. And lighting changes it a lot....in sunglight it looks much darker than under CFL light in these pictures.