• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

How Much Would Juliet Sideblinders Would Usually Cost?

Where do you expect to buy them from? I don't think they're normally/regularly purchased so I don't think there's a fair price on them.

The side blinders you saw in the movie were a prop, not an official Oakley product. The price will depend on the individual custom making them. They pop up on Ebay from time to time.

oops sorry guys... here's a refined question.. how much do Sideblinders that people usually do sell? just wanna make sure I'm not gonna pay for a overprice price :D thx!

@Dallas O Hog I have seen them for Juliet.
@Eon Seen them in the 75-100 range. That's overpriced in my opinion. You may feel differently. Different makers may use different designs and materials so it's difficult to compare them

I had a pair before, got them off someone on facebook for 80, ended up reselling them for 100 on ebay because a) they were plastic molded pieces spray painted the x-metal color, kinda cheap.. but mostly because b) to get them to stay on the glasses you'd need to literally glue them on, and once they are on you cannot close the legs of the glasses anymore.
I tried hot glue gun and it was a fail. Would need super glue or some serious epoxide. Not willing to do that to my glasses at the time so I flipped them.
Also in theory and in the movie they are cool but in person they look a little ridonculous

You can search them on facebook that's how I got a lead on them originally

Here,
Uploaded on Oct 29, 2010 (4 years ago...)
"After 10 yrs of searching I finally found a pair of Oakley Juliet side-blinders from the movie Xmen (2000).

in order to get yourself a pair contact ebay user
Buzzs-Room-Stuff. this is all that he wants to give out."

If your gonna use them for a display case piece then they are cool. I would not wear them while your out, as its kinda like trying to look through a keyhole. All your peripheral vision is lost and they are rather unsafe. Its a cool gimmick, that doesn't function well. Plus they are not sculptured to your face exactly and they cause the frames to sit forward more then usual, making them uncomfortable....

If your gonna use them for a display case piece then they are cool. I would not wear them while your out, as its kinda like trying to look through a keyhole. All your peripheral vision is lost and they are rather unsafe. Its a cool gimmick, that doesn't function well. Plus they are not sculptured to your face exactly and they cause the frames to sit forward more then usual, making them uncomfortable....
unless it is a necessity, like if you have uncontrollable eye beams , then the side blinders are a must...:D

Back