• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

How Much Would Juliet Sideblinders Would Usually Cost?

hmm so you cannot literally wear them? does it fall off? because i have a small face so i think my vision won't affect it. and is the plastic material that bad? we all know the juliet is quite heavy already...

Yes you can wear them without gluing them by just kinda sticking them in between the glasses and your face. It's kind of ghetto but the glasses are kind of holding the blinders on your face if that makes sense. If you go to take the glasses off any way but looking at the ground they will fall off and tinker to the floor immediately.

The blinders you(?) just bought on ebay look like they are carbon colored, not x-metal? You might have to repaint them to match your frame if that's the case. Cheers on your purchase if that was you hope you enjoy them. :)
I always had enough of a time personally having people see me wearing red lens juliets and say "what you think your cool or something?!" without having them also say "you seriously think your cyclops don't you?" lol. :)

Back