• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

How Much Would You Guys Pay...

yeah i can see the value in BNIB, and final run with hydrophobic.. its like the 'Perfect' X-M XX. but having said that, these are unserialised, which may be why it doesnt hold value to some. im saying they are valuable, but lately ive been tending towards first gen, serialised things so its just my biased opinion =P. but a keeper for sure, you will regret selling them anytime soon

$200 and $300? Don't you guys think thats kinda low for these? As brip said, they were part of the final production run of these (they are hydrophobic), and the retail for a brand new in box when they were current was $325.

They're still bnib.

As far as selling them period, I can't at all reswob. At least not yet. As long as im an o employee, I can't sell anything actually. Corporate rules. I'm just looking for appraisal advice for now

I don't get it, did you get these from Oakley?? Do they have a stash of XX's they're keeping from us?

I don't get it, did you get these from Oakley?? Do they have a stash of XX's they're keeping from us?

The company has a stash of everything. You name it, they have some. And while it IS against corporate rules to sell product when you're an employee, some do it anyway. But I personally agree with bigOak...these are worth above their original retail. The members on here tend to want items to be lower than open market which I understand, but when I see standard X Metal, pre 2009 models with cracked lenses selling for north of $300. these would probably sell for $475 or so now....future value is hard to say but I would guess it would be at least that for any BNIB XX, with TIO2 fetching the most, 24K second, these third.

With that said...the question was how much would WE pay...how much WE would pay and how much OTHERS would pay in the open market are totally different.

Back