• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

How Often are Oakley Sales?

h4x0rmx

Oakley Beginner
Last week I visited my local Oakley store. The guy there told me that everything was 30% off. I was a bit surprised because there were no signs or anything about this discount. I only bought a couple of accessories as I was going to return on Sunday, the last day of the discount.
His shift ended and he told me that he had already told the other guys to give me the discount. I had to remind the cashier about the discount. He said that in order for me to get the discount he needed my name (no email address or anything else).
It was a bit weird. It seemed like the first guy just decided to give me a discount that the other customers were not receiving.
I'm wondering how often this happens? Are the guys allowed to give random discounts to customers or something like that?

Last week I visited my local Oakley store. The guy there told me that everything was 30% off. I was a bit surprised because there were no signs or anything about this discount. I only bought a couple of accessories as I was going to return on Sunday, the last day of the discount.
His shift ended and he told me that he had already told the other guys to give me the discount. I had to remind the cashier about the discount. He said that in order for me to get the discount he needed my name (no email address or anything else).
It was a bit weird. It seemed like the first guy just decided to give me a discount that the other customers were not receiving.
I'm wondering how often this happens? Are the guys allowed to give random discounts to customers or something like that?

As far as I know this was part of the "Mall Employee Appreciation" Event which was from 8/14-8/16. Only needed name and no workplace as long as they mentioned about the event since there were not enough cards for every mall employee. But, since you only need the name of the customer most stores had taken advantage of this opportunity to raise their sales by offering the public 30% off.

My local Oakley Vault has a biannual "Friends and Family" discount that is 30% off. Scored a pair of Badman for $280.

Seems to be quarterly this year. They have done 2 F&F so far and the mall emp that just got done.

They also have an Unlock and Reveal Event on Sat&Sun this week. Which is anywhere between 20-50% off and 25$-1000$ off purchases on those two days while supplies last

Back