• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

How Often Do You Check The Forum?

cmebulldog said:
I'm relatively new here, but I think I have a problem!

When I'm home, like every 15 min lol. It's easy when it's on the iPad or phone. Usually never, or only once when I'm at work

Having the app on my phone to load the forum means I likely check it too often. Any time I have a couple minute break at work, like compiling large files that lock me up for 5 minutes, I'll jump on and see what's new. I really wish more of the forums I use had mobile app compatibility.

Since I have Tapatalk I check often. Never know when a sweet deal or great information will show up.

I'm here every week day from 8-5. I keep a window open on my work computer. At home, I check once in a while on my phone.

Between this one and three other sites. Way too much, also depends on what I'm obsessing over at the moment.

I've liked looking through here seeing the different collections that everyone has. I've only had what I wear over the years but never realized the seriousness of some of the folks on here. I've tried to get a case in the past but never been able to nail one down. I would be able to fill a small counter unit at most. Getting back into wearing some of the newer styles for active or sports this site has helped to find info.

Every day, I think for every 'O' head it is impossible to stay away for more than a day! Imagine being told you cannot look at the forum, or o review, or ebay, for say...a whole month!!

Latest Posts

Back