• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

How often do you wear X-Metals?

I know they are collector glasses, but how often do you guys wear them? Or do you specifically display them.
Yes - they are quite collectible... I wear them once a day on average (often multiple pairs in the same day). I display them proudly when they are not being worn - It was easy to keep them in a drawer when I only had a pair or two, but those days are long gone :cool:

The level of face time varies greatly person to person and pair to pair. There are some who mainly display, others who wear everything regularly, and everything in between.

Since I only have one pair of metals I wear them every chance I get. No point in trying to preserve them if I never even put them on!

I know they are collector glasses, but how often do you guys wear them? Or do you specifically display them.
collectors pieces for sure wear them vey carefully. I believe I wore all mines maybe just a few pieces unworn.

Back