• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

How often do you wear X-Metals?

I wear mine everyday. Rotating my only four along with my Splinter(beater pair). Gonna buy the Badman(just trying to figure out which colorway) pretty soon to replace my Splinter. Found out first hand that the Badman isn''t too much of a big frame just a tiny bit bigger than my Splinter.

When I first got my Juliets in 2007 I wore them occasional because I was to worried I would mess them up (I consider them like a piece of jewelry) but lately I can't get enough. I've been wearing them just about every day lately.

In the car and my grab (mostly) i wear a Ti Crosshair 1. In my work bag are a pair of B serial Plasma Juliets, with Fire Pol and 2 spare lenses (blue and gold iridium) + screwdriver for fitting what and when I like.

The R1 on the Coffee table (in Avatar) I've only ever worn once.

I wear a different x metal every day, i try to do a rotation of all the ones I have some I wear a lot more than others.

Lately, I have felt weird if I'm not wearing metals. Today, for instance, I was wearing Straight Jackets, and I felt strange walking out of the house with them on. When I got to my daily morning stop at the coffee shoppe for my cup of joe, I just felt weird walking in without metals. I guess to answer the question, I would say, more often than not. I had on the Straight Jackets today, because it was supposed to rain, and they have OO Red iridium lenses, which I like for low light conditions. I need more lens colors for my metals and more pairs to rotate.

I rotate my 4 Juliets and wear them when not doing sports (Radar or Half Jackets) or in a suit (Half Wire or Blender).

Back