• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

How Often Do You....

• Thread starter Deleted member 24
  • Start date
i sold practically everything over time here. I had around 20 something pairs at one point.
i just have about 10 or 11 dispatch's left and plan on buying maybe a couple more in the next few months but that'll probably be it.
id rather have a few pairs that i love to wear rather than a bunch that i dont wear and just stare at.

If i were you, I'd buy a Camaro like you want instead. What camaro specifically is it you are looking to buy? is it the SS model? those are nice.

why convertible? i prefer a hardtop :) i hate being exposed while driving lol. what if a bird ****s on your head or something lmao.

no no no no, 370z's are hideous.

^^Agree, the 370's are hideous, and look kind of girly too, lol.

I have considered selling my 420awhp low mile Evo 8 for a 2002 Berger Camaro, but once I switched to E85, I couldn't bring myself to do it, lol.

Still would love to have a bad Berger though. You haven't thought of looking for one of those?

It's kinda small, but if his avatar pic is his car, looks like its a C6 Z06 (or has different wheels on it?) I think he may be wanting to cruise in the vert, and the Z06 has all the speed he should want, unless he gets the ZR1 :)

bapd's avatar is indeed his own corvette that he owns.

he said he wants a camaro to go with it.

Back