• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

How Often Do You....

• Thread starter Deleted member 24
  • Start date
I love my metals and the Artist Series is dear to my heart so downsizing is not really an option there. Everything else is pretty much superficial to me. I must admit that the Holbrook limited stuff is making its way into my case though but I need to get rid of some display stuff.

Shuan White just got arrested for public intoxication and vandalism by the way, just a side note...lol

Let me know what you decide to get rid of Al...

It was just a matter of time before Carrot Top Jr put on some silver bracelets... He is a douche with talent...

I have been thinking a lot lately about this, I think my desire for a few other objects is growing and my interest in anything new Oakley has put out in the past few years has been nominal at best. I still have not decided to pull the trigger on letting go of anything, but it has been on my mind and like you BAPD it involves cars....

I have 50+ pairs (which is nothing compared to some collectors on here) and I am not thinking of downsizing. I wear all my glasses except for one.

Actually, I might be selling my matte black OO Polarised Jury soon, as I don't think I suit that frame.
But selling one pair isn't really in the 'downsizing' leagues is it.

Is your vette your only DD right now? I am assuming with that low mileage there is something else and it is the weekend car.

Is your vette your only DD right now? I am assuming with that low mileage there is something else and it is the weekend car.

No, i have another daily driver, its a 2005 pontiac grand prix....the vette is more like an every other weekend car. It only gets out about twice a month.......from march to october :)

With ur kind of cash, im wondering is it the bugatti or the reventon LOL!

It was just a matter of time before Carrot Top Jr put on some silver bracelets... He is a douche with talent...

I have been thinking a lot lately about this, I think my desire for a few other objects is growing and my interest in anything new Oakley has put out in the past few years has been nominal at best. I still have not decided to pull the trigger on letting go of anything, but it has been on my mind and like you BAPD it involves cars....

I cant believe no one has mentioned this option.... Keep what you already have, just quit buying new ones for a while and pay off the Vette. If you sell off a bunch you will just want them back later on anyway. Take a break from buying and pay off some bills.

There.. problem solved.

I cant believe no one has mentioned this option.... Keep what you already have, just quit buying new ones for a while and pay off the Vette. If you sell off a bunch you will just want them back later on anyway. Take a break from buying and pay off some bills.

There.. problem solved.

This is where i'm at. I'm at a little over 100 pairs and i never thought i'd get to this point. Most of what i have is for display. I probably only wear about a handful of them. A few other pairs get to see face-time, but that's about it. I think to myself how much i could make selling most of them and what i could buy with the extra money, but GRF is right.... i'd want most of what i have back if i sold and it would probably be impossible to find some of the pieces i have at the price i would be willing to pay. I think i'm just going to sit on my collection. I'm happy where it stands now. I did sell off a few "normal" pairs recently to offset the cost of my new MINI, which has gotten most of my attention and gotten me off of buying new Oakleys.

Just keep what you have... maybe sell of only what you really could do without and just buy the Camaro to get your mind off of Oakleys.

Have a clear cube and pedestal, frame with a one of a kind print,some rare glasses, single wide 3.1, but I know you are have the tipples (awesome by the way). I am looking for some x metals and I am looking for a premium tower, not for me but as a gift for a friend.

Stream line - build - stream line - build.

A new Ducati has been making me question a few items though. Already have a Jeep and pretty fast car.

Latest Posts

Back