• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

How old are my Juliet’s?

Rixter

Oakley Beginner
I’ve got a couple pair of Juliet’s, I bought a while ago. Is it possible from the serial number to see how old, and maybe what they are worth?

You also can look through the data base on O-review under Juliet, it gives you all the Juliet’s produced and year

E509A67E-0E1E-4497-B090-3D42C91E0D4B.jpeg

78530B51-8EA9-4F59-B572-C0EB1F24C36C.jpeg

The polished chrome serial is Jp016874
The other one is po19364. Those ones I had a guy redo in Chicago I believe after a lot of referrals... he repainted them, etc... but did not cover the serial number

Very nice. The JP is a Polished/Fire Iridium Polarized and to P0 is a Plasma/Fire. I'm guessing you are referring to @THE X-MAN that re-did them.
Yeah, he did a great job, I scratched one of the lens and they have just been riding around in my truck LoL

I don’t think I can get the polarized lens for the other ones? Oakley refurbished them not too long ago and I think they are not available.

Yeah, he did a great job, I scratched one of the lens and they have just been riding around in my truck LoL
If you can't be trust to take care of them you'll have to send them to me, lol.
You can find donor FIP lenses and have them cut. Finding new OEM one will be tough.

Back