• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

How Old Are You?

jetta3381

Oakley Expert
I'm 31 yrs. old, I just started collecting Oakley this year! So how old is everybody here? and how long you have been collecting Oakley's? maybe this has been discussed before and no offense to anybody here in forum, just curious......

I have thinking about posting the same thread. If enough respond I will post a graph of the results. I figure I am on the far right of the bell curve at 56. Everyone I have met on this forum was younger than myself and most of the pictures I have seen as well. My first pair was Factory Pilots, on sale for $35, regular price $50 back in the mid 80's. The most I ever had was 3 pairs at one time until I joined this forum in July this year.

25, I've been a Oakley collector for 7-8 years, but had my first pair at the age of 15 with a pair of chrome M Frames with VR28 lenses.... Loved those things!

i'm 35. got seriously into oakleys about a year ago. have since slowed down from buying as i already what i want, but still look around if there are deals too good to pass up.

Back