• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

How Rare Are Echelon Jawbones?

geedawg

Oakley Expert
I've been under the impression that the Echelon Jawbones with the Ruby VR50 Photochromic lenses are rare. However, I have found a retail source that is willing to sell multiple pairs for $230. Is that a good price?

Not very rare as a lot of Vaults still have them from their discontinued version run.

The Vault price for them is $209 I believe plus F&F (Friends and Family, 25% off) is still going on so if there are any Vault stores near you you can get a pretty sweet deal right now.

The original run of the Echelons I believe was pretty limited. The ones I have not so much, but still no pair of Gascans or Fuel Cells.

Ah, gotcha. Yeah my Vault still has 7 pairs left at $209 (+10%) tax. How do you get the F&F discount? Just ask and hope they'll give it to you?

Not very rare as a lot of Vaults still have them from their discontinued version run.

The Vault price for them is $209 I believe plus F&F (Friends and Family, 25% off) is still going on so if there are any Vault stores near you you can get a pretty sweet deal right now.

If I'm not mistaken, the initial run also had a special soft vault and different box. The more recent ones for sale in the Vaults come in generic boxes and standard soft vaults.

Ohhhh thanks for the info, Batwolf. Last time I checked these were still around $300.

Latest Posts

Back