• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

How Rare Is The JG Serialized X Metal Frame / Gold?

See above..

whoops missed that. its pretty uncommon to have a factory blunder, this frame must have jumped onto the wrong assembly line. unfortunately the parts that are on it are easily swapped, so theres no real exclusivity to it..

still, Xmetal/Gold is a dead serious combo, probably the best looking combo for juliets. My dailies have gone through more than a few lens swaps, and its finally settled on Xmetal/gold with hammerstems from an XX.

I have been trying to source some Gold Iridium Juliet lenses without much luck. Found a place in Japan that has them. I am going to put my X-Metal/Gold/Rootbear combo back together once the frames are returned from their tune up :)

I have been trying to source some Gold Iridium Juliet lenses without much luck. Found a place in Japan that has them. I am going to put my X-Metal/Gold/Rootbear combo back together once the frames are returned from their tune up :)

gold irid lenses were pretty decent to come by right up until official xmetal
discontinuation (march). then they all vanished. good thing i grabbed one for my titanium juliet, so now its mint.

Latest Posts

Back