• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

How should I design it

Dallas O Hog

O.C.D. Oakley Collecting Disorder haha
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
Dallas
So I'm sending these off to chop. Yes I know it's going to be awhile to get back. He's his own mad scientist lol. Obviously themed for Rangers. Picked up a livestrong racing jacket I'm going to have him paint. Also got some ice lenses. Was thinking this color scheme with a Texas T painted in red or blue on the icons. Thoughts or suggestions?

uploadfromtaptalk1444361557180.png

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1444361557180.png
    uploadfromtaptalk1444361557180.png
    104.5 KB · Views: 184
I'm dying to get my 'Stros pair back from him. I was really hoping to have them before the game I'm at on Sunday but not looking likely. If he can, I think it would be bad ass to put the baseball laces on a white bolt for the jawbone like painted on there. I used a fuel cell for mine to give me a bit more substance for the art to be on. Shouldn't be too much longer till mine are in.

I'm dying to get my 'Stros pair back from him. I was really hoping to have them before the game I'm at on Sunday but not looking likely. If he can, I think it would be bad ass to put the baseball laces on a white bolt for the jawbone like painted on there. I used a fuel cell for mine to give me a bit more substance for the art to be on. Shouldn't be too much longer till mine are in.
Ohhh ... White bolts with red baseball stitching ... Wow ... That's a cool idea

Not like I have a good alternative to suggest, but I would be careful about the choice of ice lenses. That blue custom pair I have with the chrome lenses, it originally had ice. The shades of blue were close but just off enough to look awkward.

IDK how closely ice matches the blue you're planning but just be aware of that; regular BI would go better than mismatched shades of the same color.

My UT pair suffers the same, a bit - the burnt orange came out more brownish than planned and it just doesn't sync with the lenses like I hoped. I may get the burnt orange redone next year...

Ehh I'll have Chop kinda match but needs to be team blue. I have it in a flak and doesn't look bad. I'll shoot u a pic later

Back