• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

How tight should Penny's be?

I found this out too with my first penny acquisition just last week. The nose bridge was kind of loose so I sent em to x man for tightening. I'm hoping they fit a bit snugger with a tight nose bridge.....fingers crossed!

Penny always feels like it's going to fall off if I look down. Wish they wouldn't have done the spring hinges. Would have been a more solid design if they had stuck to the formula.
If it ain't broke don't fix it.

Unless it's coming up with the XS Nosebridge.

I got my penny back from the x man Saturday and it is a complete difference with a tight nose bridge. They fit amazingly well now. With the loose nose the arms wouldn't flex when put on instead the nose flexed and caused the loose fit. Now that the nose is tight and stays in place the arms flex out a bit when put on and they fit snug. I have a small head so I was hopeful that the tightening would help, boy did it. I'll def be looking to add another penny to my collection.....who am I kidding, I'll be adding more than just "another" lol!

I got my penny back from the x man Saturday and it is a complete difference with a tight nose bridge. They fit amazingly well now. With the loose nose the arms wouldn't flex when put on instead the nose flexed and caused the loose fit. Now that the nose is tight and stays in place the arms flex out a bit when put on and they fit snug. I have a small head so I was hopeful that the tightening would help, boy did it. I'll def be looking to add another penny to my collection.....who am I kidding, I'll be adding more than just "another" lol!

Glad to hear that it worked out.

Back