• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

How to cancel Premium

• Thread starter ECLIPSE
  • Start date
I’ll sign the waiver but I’m to poor to help with funds.

received_1766092703414088.png

I say we start a go fund me to pay him back his $35 so the forum doesnt have to and make him sign a waiver that he will never come back
Christ. Drama much? Why would the forum pay me back?

You can cancel Premium Membership via your PayPal dashboard or by simply contacting us. Also if you check the "Subscriptions" area of your profile, I believe you can do it there as well (need to double check). But yes it's good for a year after your purchase, cancelling prevents it from renewing the following year.

Definetly more variety on ebay but the forum is about the community. When you show up and rub people wrong it wont benefit you. Lots of deals are made on here that arent posted in the exchange. Sometimes you have to take a look around
I’d rather sell on this forum and take less in selling price. The feeling of community is well worth it. Plus, you’ll make friends and often get good deals thrown your way. Much more satisfying than making a quick buck in the bay.

Back