• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

how to change colour of Minutes

Yep, I can do lenses for them in most colors if you send them to me for 5-10 days too. Pricing varies by color and availability. But typically it's just above retail due to custom nature.
@SiRacer420 u have any lenses for minutes?
Are they original or 2.0????

what is it you wish to have done to the frame for color? do you have an example handy?

I don't have any examples as i'm on my phone but i have three pairs of Minutes that i bought off eBay. Two pairs black and one pair white.

When i was younger i couldn't afford genuine Oakleys but had a couple of pairs of knock offs that i got a few years out of. One pair were electric blur and the other was just black.

As you can't buy Minutes new any more i've had to buy them used so i just bought what i could find. I'd like one of the black pairs to be the electric blue colour i had (i'm sure it was modelled on an Oakley colour), i'd like a red pair and i'd like the white ones to be pearlescent white with a purple flip.

I don't have any examples as i'm on my phone but i have three pairs of Minutes that i bought off eBay. Two pairs black and one pair white.

When i was younger i couldn't afford genuine Oakleys but had a couple of pairs of knock offs that i got a few years out of. One pair were electric blur and the other was just black.

As you can't buy Minutes new any more i've had to buy them used so i just bought what i could find. I'd like one of the black pairs to be the electric blue colour i had (i'm sure it was modelled on an Oakley colour), i'd like a red pair and i'd like the white ones to be pearlescent white with a purple flip.
those colors can be done, although electric blue was fmj with a blue topcoat. I can create a similar color though. shoot me message and I can help out.

those colors can be done, although electric blue was fmj with a blue topcoat. I can create a similar color though. shoot me message and I can help out.

Thanks!

I'll fire you a message later in the week once i have the last pair in my hands. It turbs out they're light grey with white ear socks but that suits me fine.

Thanks!

I'll fire you a message later in the week once i have the last pair in my hands. It turbs out they're light grey with white ear socks but that suits me fine.
Hi Kevin,
Any chance you have a pic of the light grey with white earsocks pair ?
There's been several fake Minutes on the bay lately and that combination doesn't sound original.
Good luck with the customization project :)

Back