• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

How To Clean Microbag

They will "pill" over time if machine washed. And the tops of them where they are sewn together tends to separate. I wouldn't recommend them ever being put in a machine.

ucdavis4PT0gpa said:
They will "pill" over time if machine washed. And the tops of them where they are sewn together tends to separate. I wouldn't recommend them ever being put in a machine.
this!

just stock up on them when ur at a store. most times they will give them to you. ill stick a pic up of the pile i got of them haha

I'm not thrilled with the staff at the two local stores here. I have two stores within 15 minutes of my house and hardly ever go there because a) everything is cheaper online and b) I'd rather not deal with rude and/or unhelpful staff. It's weird because Oakley corporate customer care is the best

there is no way stuff is cheaper online unless your shopping at the vault. everything online at oakley.com is the same price as in an o-store. again unless your shopping on the oakleyvault.com then yes. and sorry to here that, my store is awesome, we treat everyone like there the best

oakleyguy7 said:
there is no way stuff is cheaper online unless your shopping at the vault. everything online at oakley.com is the same price as in an o-store. again unless your shopping on the oakleyvault.com then yes. and sorry to here that, my store is awesome, we treat everyone like there the best

I meant eBay....I've never actually purchased a pair of glasses Oakley direct...just replacement lenses and a few accessories. As for local staff....who knows...they just seem like they would rather be somewhere else, though honestly I feel that give in every retail environment these days

hahaha there you go, its hard to sometimes to trust the bay but hey u gotta do what you gotta do. as for your store, thats does seem odd. but hey not everyone is like us, i happen to work with some oakley freaks like myself so thats what makes us so good i think

Back