• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

How to get a $250 Carbon Prime

htrap2294

Clap Guru
Premium Member
San Diego, CA
So, this is a bit of a run-around type of deal, but in the end it was worth it. Keep in mind, I did not intentionally break the hinge, the hinge just broke by itself as all Badman hinges are liable to do.

Step 1:
You must have purchased a Badman during the vault extra clearance sale (Take another 25% off clearance isle).

Step 2:
You must register your Badmans.

Step 3:
Your Badman hinge must break.

Step 4:
Fill out warranty claim through Luxottica

Step 5:
Wait for them to get back to you.

Step 6:
They will give you a PDF like the one I have attached. Notice in the PDF they will offer you a replacement at full retail value. This is key - as it means the worth of your $100 Badman's just became $440.

Step 7:
From this point, obtain the sku number of the Carbon Prime that you want. Give the number listed in the PDF document a call. They will tell you to pay the difference and send the new Carbon Prime your way.

Step 8:
Send your Badman w/ busted hinge back to Lux.

54CFC065-CCE1-422D-B7F7-659542CC528C.png

DISCLAIMER: I am not telling you to buy a Badman & break it. As warranty is a case by case basis, your results may differ from mine. Please keep this in mind. This is more meant as a path one can take if they already have a Badman that was bought from authorized dealers and the glasses died of natural causes.

Last edited:
So, this is a bit of a run-around type of deal, but in the end it was worth it. Keep in mind, I did not intentionally break the hinge, the hinge just broke by itself as all Badman hinges are liable to do.

Step 1:
You must have purchased a Badman during the vault extra clearance sale (Take another 25% off clearance isle).

Step 2:
You must register your Badmans.

Step 3:
Your Badman hinge must break.

Step 4:
Fill out warranty claim through Luxottica

Step 5:
Wait for them to get back to you.

Step 6:
They will give you a PDF like the one I have attached. Notice in the PDF they will offer you a replacement at full retail value. This is key - as it means the worth of your $100 Badman's just became $440.

Step 7:
From this point, obtain the sku number of the Carbon Prime that you want. Give the number listed in the PDF document a call. They will tell you to pay the difference and send the new Carbon Prime your way.

Step 8:
Send your Badman w/ busted hinge back to Lux.

View attachment 431025
Wow! Thanks for this!!!

Latest Posts

Back