• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

How To I Replace An Old Set Of Flak Jacket Nose Pads?

big45-70

Oakley Beginner
I just ripped the nose pad on my favourite pair of flak jackets. How do i replace it at a reasonable price?

I have several small black ones and couple root beer to spare as I use the larger ones. Message me if u need black or root beer standard size

I have several small black ones and couple root beer to spare as I use the larger ones. Message me if u need black or root beer standard size

I have a set of large nosepads which I've worn a few times, but don't find as comfortable as the small nosepads. Would you be interested in a trade? Tried to pm you but can't.

A pair of replacement pads + earstem rubbers is available readily at O Stores or the web site for $13. You really shouldn't have any trouble finding these.

I
I tried to unblock conversations I have not used the board since cHanges. Please share settings I have to change if I have not and point mt to proper thread for answer I have at least 3 or 4 first I wanna help the person that may need one new pair cuz theirs ripped... I'll send a pair of reg sized black or rb for free. Let me see what I have andi'll get back to above 2 looking to trade. Ryan and Nate will get back to u tonight

thanks brother, I should let you know I live in Canada, but I've mailed stuff to the states, its around the same price and would still like to made the trade on these.

Latest Posts

Back