• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sunglasses Restorer US

Oakley Enthusiast
Spain
Hello,

Please don't beat me up because of posting this thread here, but I need a little of help.

We have temporarily changed our translator, and I am not very happy with the translation of this post.

The definitive Guide to care and clean glasses [2016]

Please anyone could tell me if it's readable for a native English speaker? I don´t want you to tell me every single mistake, just a general overview.

Besides, the article is very interesting :newrussian: (In Spain people will say that I had no grandma)

Thank you

I have changed my method. I use Oakley lense cleaner. I spray it on, and with a clean wer fingertip I gently work the cleaner around the inside and outside of the lense, and then quickly rinse with warm-hot water, shake the water off, and dab any water spots off of the lense. At no time do I apply pressure to the lense with any cloth. It works perfectly, and my lenses look brand new.

I have changed my method. I use Oakley lense cleaner. I spray it on, and with a clean wer fingertip I gently work the cleaner around the inside and outside of the lense, and then quickly rinse with warm-hot water, shake the water off, and dab any water spots off of the lense. At no time do I apply pressure to the lense with any cloth. It works perfectly, and my lenses look brand new.
If it work for you it´s ok.

But we highly recommend not to use any kind of chemical cleaner or soaps in mirrored lenses. Thanks for commenting.

Greetings

Back