• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
Yea but what do you do when you are out in the middle of field at work and they get dusty and you go no cleaning kit or running water

Whatever you can- argument could be made if that's the situation you know you might be in, don't be wearing anything you don't want to scratch up just using your shirt etc. However, if you know that happens a lot and can carry a small spray of the cleaning solution and a microbag, that could be an option. I keep that set up in my Kitchen Sink, desk at work and center console of the car- I wear really slim fit tailored suits and pretty tight clothes so carrying such on my person isn't really an option for me personally.

I'd also second Frank's comment about keeping a second pair handy.

This is a great guide. I am definitely going to get the cleaning kit. One thing I dont like about the Holbrook is how noce grease sticks to the nose area. It's crazy how it occurs within a few seconds.

Quick update on the Peeps carbon cleaner; Seems to work great on oily smudges when soap and water isn't easily available. Great in the car etc. in other words.

Quick update on the Peeps carbon cleaner; Seems to work great on oily smudges when soap and water isn't easily available. Great in the car etc. in other words.
I am a huge fan of Peeps. It basically all I use now to clean any of my sunglasses. Since I started using peeps , I haven't caused one scratch or had any issues with any coatings .

Back