• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
I've always wondered why there was some peeling on the inside face of the lenses nearest the frames. Time to get a cleaning kit and clean my glasses well.

Does anyone know if standard glasses cleaner works that you get from the optometrist or glasses store? It doesn't say what's in the solution on my bottle.

Wondering if any one else went full crackhead like me and used their sonic care toothbrush with an old head on it for a power wash to clean up their frames. I previously tried cleaning my old radars I use for baseball with alcohol to remove some pine tar. All that did was smear it around, but some warm water and hand soap worked perfect to clean what was left behind.

Wondering if any one else went full crackhead like me and used their sonic care toothbrush with an old head on it for a power wash to clean up their frames. I previously tried cleaning my old radars I use for baseball with alcohol to remove some pine tar. All that did was smear it around, but some warm water and hand soap worked perfect to clean what was left behind.
Welcome to the forum:p

I got one brand new at a garage sale and use it to clean RC car parts.

IMG_3301.JPG

Found this (#6) at the Museum of Civilization in Quebec City. I have one!!!

Back