• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

How To Remove Oakley Dispatch Arm

mopiko

I should Work at Oakley
Guys, is there a proper way of swapping the dispatch 1 arms?
Those are nasty! A swap or two breaks that plastic nobs holding it together

Not sure 100% for Dispatches, but for most O Matter Oakley's I have experience with, the arms just pop in and out. Sometimes it just takes a little force.

There isn't a 100% safe way of doing it, and I try not to change mine around too much for fear of damaging the two little nobbles.

Having said that, my technique is to have the earstem open about 45 degrees and gennnntly ease it downward to get it out.

There isn't a 100% safe way of doing it, and I try not to change mine around too much for fear of damaging the two little nobbles.

Having said that, my technique is to have the earstem open about 45 degrees and gennnntly ease it downward to get it out.

Yeah, I agree, I also find its best to apply the pressure using the palm of my hand as opposed to a finger when putting them back in to apply even pressure. I've had O matter arms pop out a bunch of times, and they usually just pop back in using the above approach.

Back