• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

How To Remove The Lens On Vintage Oakley Zero 0.4

salj838

Oakley Expert
Dubai, UAE
Hi All,

Need your help guys,... I just broke my Oakley Zero 0.4, lens is torn into half in the middle and would like to cut a replacement lens so I can use it again. I know you can cut lenses to fit zero by using googles or maybe radar/mframe lenses but I dont know how to remove the lenses! :) LOL

Glad if anyone can tell me how. Thanks!

Here is my pair at the moment
DSCN1780_zps770b9a5a.jpg

My pair is used to be similar to this on ebay. Oakley Zero 0 4 Black Frame

Oakley ZERO 0.4 SQUARED Eyewear

Thanks qtrain. I tried pulling it off but still doesnt pops out that's why I'm trying my luck with posting it here on OF. :)
Hopefully I can get something, otherwise I will list this on ebay to sell its parts! LOL

should be the same with a little upward or downward twist added. can't remember exactly but I think downward is how they pop off

It came out with a downward pull! Thanks both! Now time to find a suitable lens replacement. Hope batwolf / oil rig would fit. Thanks much! :dance3:
should be the same with a little upward or downward twist added. can't remember exactly but I think downward is how they pop off

What do the hooks look like?

I have a previous gen 0.4 lens just sitting around. If it would work I'd sell it to you.

Back