• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

How To Remove The Lens On Vintage Oakley Zero 0.4

And here it is now:dance2: Thanks to the lens cutting instructions I found in on OF, I managed to cut lenses from my Batwolf sunnies.

DSCN2080_zps9a453259.jpg

DSCN2066_zpsf44f4343.jpg

That'd be a real shame. I'm of the opinion that these things are made to be worn and enjoyed. Not sitting in a cupboard being looked at every now and then.

Wear it and enjoy it.

wear the hell outta them...Screw that, you can always cut another lens lol...looks like it worked great for ya...

Those look awesome!
Thank you!

That'd be a real shame. I'm of the opinion that these things are made to be worn and enjoyed. Not sitting in a cupboard being looked at every now and then.
Wear it and enjoy it.

wear the hell outta them...Screw that, you can always cut another lens lol...looks like it worked great for ya...
Hi Marc and Dr Chop, thanks both. Yeah I know this glasses must see the sunlight soon its just that it took 4 hours of my time to cut this.. LOL.
But anyway, next time I would probably ask the doc to chop it for me! Makes life easier! :D

Back