• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
Thanks bro, now to find one. Mines still work and keeps good time when in use, but when you set it still on the shelf it stops after 4 hours or so. Means the battery still works just needs re amping.
This is it right??? @Funky-Trixtar
image.jpeg

I posted some pics here, slightly different position but whatever works.
Capacitor vs. rechargeable battery - useless knowledge

In general though it's kinda tricky because you have to position it next to the coils just right, then give it a little bit to see if you got it right (low battery indicator goes away).

I'm thinking of trying the tea light charger mentioned near the bottom of the 1st page of the above thread, might get easier results.

I hear that tea light charger works pretty well too. I use a philips toothbrush charger that I had to mod by cutting off the center nub so the watch would sit flat. I had no luck with it sitting vertically. Four hours sounds like it is time to replace the capacitor. Mine has been happily ticking away for the last month since I last wore it.

I hear that tea light charger works pretty well too. I use a philips toothbrush charger that I had to mod by cutting off the center nub so the watch would sit flat. I had no luck with it sitting vertically. Four hours sounds like it is time to replace the capacitor. Mine has been happily ticking away for the last month since I last wore it.

I wore it the whole day w/o problems or a stop. So I'm guessing the toothbrush charger will work.

Latest Posts

Back