• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

How To Replace The Icon In Oakley Holbrook

Finally done! i bought the icons by ebay to a italian seller and all perfect, the icons have some glue and they fix for their own.

Hi all..

I also looking for the replacement icon with red color? Can you suggest me where to get it online?
Also trying to find seller that can make polarize lens with prescription because my eyes is a minus

Can you attached the picture. How about the two dots at the front of the glasses. Can it be replace to red color aslo? I had my mate black holbrook with silver logo.

How can we trade it? I am base in indonesia

I can get a pic tomorrow. No idea with the dots in front. I guess we can't trade. The red logos are $10 and whatever shipping is. I don't think it's worth it, but if you want to I can ship them to you. Let me know. I'm in the USA

Got also on ebay it cost $20 but none of them are red.
I dont know how much is it to ship to indonesia, i would like to buy it

no glue...that is semi permanent to full blown permanent and can be a bitch to fix.This works like a champ. Says permanent, trust me, it isn't. But, it is very much strong and works well. You can find this at virtually any office supply place or Wal Mart
Hey does anyone remember what this was Doc posted? I am guessing a pic is missing.

Back