• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

How to Set Date and Time on Oakley Minute Machine?

Lucian

Oakley Beginner
So i finally got my dream watch 😍. I need to remove one link is there a link that i can look at how ? Also i need to setup date and time to Chicago and dont really know how. Thank you guys !!

34E362FE-26C4-4CC0-A8DF-00BD329BA156.jpeg

Thank you so much that helped
It's an easy job to remove links using an allen key but be careful you dont over tighten as the screws can shear off quite easily....

Last edited:
It's an easy job to remove links using an allen key but be careful you dont over tighten as the screws can shear off quite easily....
Should i better take it to an Oakley store ? The watch is brand new so i dont want to scratch somehow the screws

Should i better take it to an Oakley store ? The watch is brand new so i dont want to scratch somehow the screws
If you dont feel confident yourself, I would take to a jeweller/watchsmith rather than an O store. It is really easy to do, but just go careful doing the screw up...

Heed that advice. I bought my first MM not that long ago and one of the first things I did was shear one of the screws. I didn't realize the screws were so fragile.

You should be ok if you want to do it yourself. I now tighten them until they are just snug. My problem was I wanted them to be as tight as possible and that was a problem.

Latest Posts

Back