• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
i was wearing my polished black pit boss today and they don't have screwheads at all inside!!
just on the outside at the orbital (torx)

Hey! Would you mind taking a couple of close macro pics of the insides of both arms of your PB? Other than the screwheads I'd like to see what else I can spot that are different. TIA!

sorry don't have a macro. . .
but i think, it's good enough!?!
pitbossi.jpg

pitbossii.jpg

pitbossiii.jpg

So they're just rivets? Sorry, like i said, i don't have mine in front of me today so i couldn't say for sure. I just knew something is there and that it's not a smooth continuous surface.

Thanks for the pics!

Noticed something: The "PIT BOSS" logo on yours seem to be molded "in" to the frame whereas the logo on the fake ones look to be raised. Can you check yours to see if that's the case?

Fake ones for reference:

Also can you take one more pic of the inside of the right arm? I want to compare with this:

Thanks again!

Last edited by a moderator:
looks like rivet to me. . .
or it's pressed into the stem!
but no screws at all :tongue:

@Juliet Overlord
like you can see in my first picture, is the "PIT BOSS" logo molded "into" the frame. . .

Wow Oakleynerd, that's some really good fakes you have there. I can't tell them apart from the real ones.

Haha. I'm joking.

i did my best. . .
and it looks like the other don't notice
hi hi

me too

Thanks Oakleynerd, that should be enough info for me to tell for certain once I get it. I'll post up pics once I receive them! They'd better be authentic! *fingers crossed*

Latest Posts

Back