• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

How to spot Fake Romeo 1's

Yea I meant to type 125 he just contacted me tho. .. He has a seller in route to pick up the romeo and also said he got 10+ calls from people asking about them within 2 hours of his Craigslist post. .. Sigh... Looks like I may still get the juliets tho on Sunday.

Yea I meant to type 125 he just contacted me tho. .. He has a seller in route to pick up the romeo and also said he got 10+ calls from people asking about them within 2 hours of his Craigslist post. .. Sigh... Looks like I may still get the juliets tho on Sunday.

Damn man you should have ran to them at that price!!

I sent him the offer as soon as I saw them then I posted on here to make sure =( dammit now I want romeos but not at 500 bucks lol... yea the guy buying the romeos is buying all 3 of his xmetals he is selling so no juliets for me either... wonder if he is on here

I sent him the offer as soon as I saw them then I posted on here to make sure =( dammit now I want romeos but not at 500 bucks lol... yea the guy buying the romeos is buying all 3 of his xmetals he is selling so no juliets for me either... wonder if he is on here

I'm here. Sorry man but the seller gave me his word since I called him first. He ended up keeping the Duc's unless he plans on selling those to you?

I'm here. Sorry man but the seller gave me his word since I called him first. He ended up keeping the Duc's unless he plans on selling those to you?

Im glad atleast someone on here got them that's a steal for the romeo I will probably call him again and see if he has the ducs still he said someone was coming to get all 3 of the metals

Im glad atleast someone on here got them that's a steal for the romeo I will probably call him again and see if he has the ducs still he said someone was coming to get all 3 of the metals

I told him I would take all three but changed his mind about the Duc's. Looks like he's keeping them.

Latest Posts

Back