• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

How to Tag @"TRUMP”

I don't understand this thread............o_O:smile:

but say trump, where you a member of this forum before 2016? the whole Trump thing is as we all know a fairly recent thing, i would think you were collecting oakleys before 16' ,

or did you change forum name....... don't know if that's even possible though

but say trump, where you a member of this forum before 2016? the whole Trump thing is as we all know a fairly recent thing, i would think you were collecting oakleys before 16' ,

You don’t have the security clearance needed to get the answers to those questions .

No I wasnt a forum member before 2016. Didnt even use the internet much back than. It's kinda new to me. Yes I did have a small collection of mainly monster dogs and 1 xmetal back than and this place has helped it grow exponentially

No I wasnt a forum member before 2016. Didnt even use the internet much back than. It's kinda new to me. Yes I did have a small collection of mainly monster dogs and 1 xmetal back than and this place has helped it grow exponentially
wow, surprised to hear that, well i joined in 13', but the first couple of years i wasnt that active.

may the future shine bright on all forum members faces

:beach: :drinks:

Latest Posts

Back