• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

How to tell if your Jawbones or Hard Case are FAKE!!! (cacatman)

Legit Jawbone.
THANK YOU!!!
The seller just sent me new clearer photos. I'm jiat curious as to why there's no SKU/model number on the arms though.

IMG_1874.jpg

IMG_1876.jpg

IMG_1877.jpg

IMG_1878.jpg

IMG_1879.jpg

IMG_1880.jpg

why not? i noticed it does have the O in front of the bolt inside the lower jaw
At first glance to me, they look to be genuine JAWBONES. But could you take a better picture of the jawbone bolt from the back? That is the only thing (to me, at least) that looks a little off, but it could just be the angle of the picture. Apart from that they look genuine. The case and bag look genuine also, but the 30th anniversary design was only released as a NEW racing jacket, and not a jawbone, so @Magmaredhot is correct. They are not “legit” ie original Oakleys.

They look to be a “custom” painted pair of genuine jawbones. It’s still pretty cool if that is in fact what they are.

At first glance to me, they look to be genuine JAWBONES. But could you take a better picture of the jawbone bolt from the back? That is the only thing (to me, at least) that looks a little off, but it could just be the angle of the picture. Apart from that they look genuine. The case and bag look genuine also, but the 30th anniversary design was only released as a NEW racing jacket, and not a jawbone, so @Magmaredhot is correct. They are not “legit” ie original Oakleys.

They look to be a “custom” painted pair of genuine jawbones. It’s still pretty cool if that is in fact what they are.
They are actually still en route due to be delivered this week. The pics i provided are from the actual ebay listing. Looks like i’ll be making a claim against the seller for full refund. And searching for authentic pair of Jawbones.

Back